Chocolate cake with coffeeodirlon
Cake is an invention of God that makes everyone’s eyes light up! Thinking about that, we bring you a transition of flavors, “a chocolate cake with coffee.” Take a look at the recipe here and learn how to make it at home!
Ingredients for the batter:
- 4 eggs;
- 2 cups sugar;
- 1 cup melted butter;
- 2 cups brewed coffee;
- 4 cups wheat flour;
- 1 cup chocolate powder;
- 1 tea spoon baking soda;
- 1 tablespoon baking powder.
Ingredients for the frosting:
- 2 tablespoons butter;
- 1 tin condensed milk;
- 5 tablespoons brewed coffee;
- 4 tablespoons chocolate powder;
- 1 egg yolk.
Instructions for the batter:
- In a beater, combine the eggs and sugar;
- Stir in the melted butter and brewed coffee, until well blended;
- Add the flour, chocolate powder, baking soda and baking powder;
- Mix until well blended;
- Pour into a greased baking pan coated with chocolate powder;
- Preheat oven to 180° C and bake for 30 minutes.
Instructions for the frosting:
- In a pan, combine the butter, condensed milk, brewed coffee, egg yolk, and chocolate powder;
- Stir until it’s gooey but spreadable.