Chocolate Pudding with Caramel Frostingodirlon
Ingredients for a medium puddingFor the pudding:
- 1 tin condensed milk;
- 1 tin very strong brewed coffee;
- 3 eggs;
- Coffee beans to decorate.
- 2 cups sugar;
- 1 cup water.
- In a pudding pan, stir sugar and water over low heat until sugar melts and is light golden brown;
- Remove from the heat and move the pan to dispense the caramel evenly. Set aside;
- To make the pudding, blend the condensed milk, coffee and eggs for 2 minutes and pour into caramel coated pan;
- Bake in hot water bath for about 45 minutes in preheated oven to 180º C;
- Let it chill, lift out of the pan and decorate with coffee beans.