Do you know the characteristics of organic coffee?odirlon
- Will always be grown with the concern of not being harmful to the environment. Organic farming can survive without harming or destroying the natural resources;
- Great care is taken in coffee growing not to destroy or damage the soil. During the process, the soil is protected and soon after that it is recovered to stay fertile;
- Farmers growing organic products do not grow transgenic plants, because they don’t want to put at risk the diversity of everything there is in nature. (Transgenic organisms are plants or animals that are given genes from other species);
- The use of chemical pesticides or any other synthetic substance that may contaminate nature and the product is prohibited. Organic coffees put health in the first place!;
- A coffee is really organic if it meets all requirements above;
- Choosing organic coffees is choosing health and also thinking consciously in our environment;
- Every organic coffee should have in its package the Brazilian Organic Product seal (SISORG – Brazilian Organic Conformity Assessment System), which certifies that the products complies with the regulations on organic farming.